Thursday, August 27, 2009

For Tired Little Piggys

It's been a long while since my fabulous wedding day shoes have made their way into a post! I've had them for months and months, and while I've cheated on them a few times with some other eye candy, they're here to stay. I feel sex-ay when I slide these on!

They don't match my dress at all (they're more of a yellow-y ivory and my dress is diamond white), but I would never abandon them just for that. Plus, they were a steal at $40! They're the Nine West 'Gohana' for those who want stilettos like Stiletto!


Source: Overstock


While I can rock out a pair of heals when the occasion calls for it, especially when I'm running high on adrenaline, me thinks my toes may want a bit of a rest toward the end of the night. Of course, I may do just fine in my heels, but I absolutely need to have a backup plan just in case.

Enter, my back up plan...


Source: Gap

I had actually been searching for a cute pair of green flats, but found nothing I liked. In fact, almost everything I found I didn't like, and if I did like them I couldn't afford them. Most of the flats I was finding felt to business-y. Then, this morning I found these babies on the Gap's web site, on sale for $24.99. That's a great deal, if you ask me, and I can totally wear these after the wedding as well!

They are canvas, so they don't look incredibly dressy. But as no one will be eye-to-eye with my shoes (and if they do, that'll be quite the rockin' party!), I think the pattern helps dress them up enough.

What are your "plan B" shoes?

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP