Sunday, September 13, 2009

Table Tent Cards...Done!

Whew! Time is winding down until the Stiletto festivities, so every D-I-Y must get D-O-N-E. Fortunately, I've been able to spend the past two weekends hunkered down in our condo getting some projects started and finished.

Remember when I shared the pictures Mr. S took for our table numbers? Well, I've finally been able to get the project completed!

We had 5x7" prints made of the pictures (and ordered 2 copies of each just in case we had any problems and needed a backup!). I mounted them on white cardstock and created tent cards.


Because I was using 8.5 x 11" cardstock with 5x7" pictures, the cardstock wasn't long enough to make a tent card with what was there. So, I cut strips of cardstock 2.5 x 7" and used those for the bottom - if you look you can see the patch!


I'd been putting off finishing this project, but once I sat down and got it started, it flew by! I do have to admit that I was feeling a bit down about doing the tent cards instead of black frames, which I thought would look nicer (but which I didn't really want to spend the money on), but I love the final result! I think frames would have distracted from the pictures.

Did a simple DIY project turn out better than you expected?

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP