Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ornament Inspiration: Stiletto Version

It's that time of year already! I can't even believe it. I'd like to think that Mr. S and I will get our little Christmas tree out of storage and decorate with our el-cheepo Target ornaments (you know, the ones that come all in a big container for $4.99 and look like metal but really aren't?), but we're probably too lazy for even that.

Hopefully, though, Mr. UPS, Mr. FexEx and Mr. USPS will be dropping off the many gifts we have ordered in the past week so that we can get to wrapping and at least make the place look a little more festive!

Anyway, in the spirit of the season and in honor of those brides currently planning winter wonderland weddings, I give you my ornament inspiration board, full of silver, sparkle, and everything nice.

Inspiration:

Source



Blissful winter wedding:



Row 1 (L-R): 1 2 3
Row 2 (L-R): 1 2 3


That dress alone makes me swoon enough to want to plan my wedding all over again, sigh. Maybe one day I'll buy a dress just like it and sit around in it at home watching reality shows. Who says loungewear can't also be fancy?

Happy, happy holidays!

1 comments:

Mel December 9, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Wow! Love that ornament! And the dress too!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP