Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Buzzing to Say Hello!

Mr. Stiletto and I enjoyed the most fabulous wedding day EVER! I can't wait to share more with you once we get the professional pictures back...I'm already dying to do recaps!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with the lovely sneak peak posted by our photographer, Laurie Peacock:


Wait?! You wanted to see my beautiful mug as well? Since we were lucky enough to have great friends and Bees in attendance, TONS of pictures were uploaded to Facebook right after the wedding!

The lovely Miss Snapdragon provided this fabulous picture of Mr. S and I leaving the church:


Can't wait to catch up on all of my Bee reading when Mr. S and I return from Aruba!

1 comments:

wed in the white city October 4, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

im doing catching up on all my fellow bloggers and CONGRATS on your big day. your veil was too cute - totally completed the look.
everything looks fab (and the controversial bridesmaid look turned out perfect too!)
it came together beautifully - congrats on your new life together!!!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP