Friday, September 18, 2009

See You on the Married Side!


Well, this is it. Finito. Done. My last post as a single gal. Wheeeeeeeeeee!

To Mr. S - I'm so incredibly excited to be your wife and continue on our journey together. You're my best friend, and I know that I would even be writing this post today if it weren't for your support and encouragement...I mean, you were the one who set up my first blog and told me that I needed to stop reading blogs and start writing one. Turns out, I apparently have what it takes to blog - thank you for believing in me! I look forward to all of the wonderful things to come for us, and I have no doubt that our future will be even more amazing than the past 3 years have already been.

To you lovely ladies (and gents!) out there - 18 months ago, I could never have imagined sharing the details of my wedding with the world. But, I also couldn't have imagined planning a wedding with so many details...and that's soley because of this fabulous site, all of you fabulous brides-to-be, grooms-to-be, husbands and wives. You've been a source of encouragement and inspiration over the past 7 months, and I'm forever grateful! I've shared all of the "befores" and I can't wait to share the "afters"!

...Soon-to-be-Mrs. Stiletto

PS Watch for some Bees buzzing around the Stiletto festivities!

4 comments:

jen September 19, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Hi - I'm not married, nor even engaged, but I've had wedding fever. And I turn to your blog nearly everyday for your latest updates and cute ideas. A big congrats to you this weekend! Please DO keep blogging about all the "afters" :)

LadyMay507 September 19, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Congratulations! I know your future hubby from high school! Best of luck to both of you! You're going to have such a beautiful day!

Mel September 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Congratulations!

Keg Design September 22, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Congrats, Laura! I'm so excited to hear how the big day went and to see pictures...

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP