Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Little Extra Wedding Buzz

I'd hinted that there might be some Bees buzzin' around my wedding festivities. As our RSVP's were coming in and I saw that our guest count was going to be lower than we'd be planning, I was SO excited to reach out to the Bees to see if any of them would be at all interested in celebrating the day with us.

When Mrs. Quiche, Miss Snapdragon, Mrs. Taffy and Mrs. Powderpuff all accepted my open invitation, I was psyched! Blogging for Weddingbee became more and more important to me as the wedding day drew closer, and having some of my Bee friends at the wedding was very special for both Mr. S and I.

The Bees dined...

Picture by Miss Powderpuff

...danced (and even stole the show on the dance floor at one point - I can't wait to share those photos!)...

Picture by Miss Snapdragon

...and posed for a picture or two with me...

Picture by Miss Snapdragon

It was so lovely having four fabulous Bees with us on that day! And, my wedding day was the first time I met Mrs. Taffy - how fun to meet a friend in person for the first time on your wedding day. And added bonus of having self-proclaimed wedding enthusiast in attendance is that they take fabulous photos throughout the day and evening and upload them on Facebook right after the wedding, they leave lovely messages in your guestbook, and break it down on the dance floor.

Thank you again, ladies! We were so glad that you were there to help make the day extra special.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP