Thursday, October 29, 2009

Vendor Review: Morgan Blaul (Hair & Makeup)

I'm pretty sure I contacted everyone in the greater Chicago-area who might do hair and makeup for weddings. I wanted someone to work on-site at the hotel I was staying at for the wedding, to do both hair and makeup, to be somewhat affordable, and of course, to be fabulous!

Morgan Blaul definitely personified fabulosity. She was super chill and great to work with for my trial. I showed her what I wanted for my hair, and she replicated exactly what I wanted. I had no clue what I might want for my makeup - I told her to do what would compliment me. She rocked it! Quite honestly, I looked so great after just the trial, I would have been confident walking down the aisle that day.

The trial was my first time ever wearing false eyelashes. Morgan applied them perfectly and I loved them. She even did extra long ones so they added this awesome, vintage feel to everything! In fact, Morgan's overall work had a general vintage 1960s twist that fit with the scheme of our wedding.

If you make the picture bigger, you can see my rockin' eyelashes!


And, still, I swoon over my hair! I kid you not, it looked as fabulous at the end of the night as it did at the beginning!



On the wedding day, Morgan brought another stylist (Heather) to help expedite things. Heather was great to work with as well and did an excellent job on my bridesmaids. We had 5 bridesmaids, my mom and me who all had our hair done and my mom, one bridesmaid and me who all had our makeup done. We didn't start hair and makeup until 10am and we finished around 2pm - not too shabby! Both Morgan and Heather worked efficiently but with beautiful end results.

I couldn't be happier with how things turned out and would recommend her a million times over to other brides.

Thank you, Morgan!

Other Vendor Reviews
Marilyn, Honeybee Weddings

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP