Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hair, Hair, Hair

I know I'm going to have to schedule my hair and makeup trial soon. Great, right? If I could nail down what I wanted, I'd be stoked. I've no clue about make nor do I have any inspiration (or know where to look for some!), so that's a post for another day.

I debated on different hairstyles previously, and even thought about being a short hair bride. Now it's time to stop debating and getting real...what's a girl to choose?

This is my hair currently...except I'd curled it for a wedding and I'm sporting some fabulously awful roots (I'm hoping to make the color a bit richer before the day). I've got a decent amount of length going on, but my hair is pretty thin.


So, please help me decide!

A. This is still my frontrunner - I had posted it before. Not only do I love the cool loops, even though I can't see the front I imagine that there's some volume/interest going on. I don't want my hair flat against my head if at all possible.

Source: The Knot


B. So great! I love this. Although I hate that on The Knot you often only get a shot of the back. As I said above, I want volume. But this woven effect is fabulous.

Source: The Knot

C. One of Miss Hot Cocoa's bridesmaids! I saw this and immediately dragged the picture onto the desktop! It's similar to the one above - I must really be digging woven hairstyles these days.

Source: Weddingbee

D. A bit of a departure from the rest! I'm not normally all into curls, but I'm liking this. It has textures and detail and volume.

Source: Flickr

So, what do you think? A, B, C, D or do you have a hairstyle that is just what I'm looking for?!

1 comments:

Misse July 10, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

I like the style but I would add some volume on top.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP