Thursday, July 23, 2009

A-Ten Hut!

Sister Stiletto is throwing me a big weekend of bridal celebrations on Saturday, starting with a bridal shower in the afternoon and followed by my bachelorette that evening out on the town.

As you might remember, I found two great dresses for this weekend, and both fit perfectly! The dress for the shower is even equipped with pockets, people...double bonus, in my book. Jamming both events into one day may seem like a lot, but with 3 of the 5 Stiletto bridesmaids living out of state (San Diego, New York City and Tampa), I couldn't ask the girls to come out twice to celebrate on top of travelling here in September for the wedding.

Needless to say, I've been in "bridal bootcamp" this week to prepare for the festivities...let's see what's been on the agenda:

Any bride-to-be knows that being in good shape is extra important, so I hit the gym extra hard this week.


I also busted out those pesky whitening trays. Can you believe that if you actually use your teeth whitener more than once in one week, you can see the difference?! My pearly whites may not blind you, but they're on the road to recovery.


I've decided to nix the "lovely" roots I've been sporting since I got highlights back in February and get my color done tomorrow. Not only will my hair be glossy and beautiful for this weekend, but I can start to determine the perfect shade for the wedding day.



Bridesmaids A and D will be rolling into town on Friday, so we're going to get mani/pedis - I anticipate showing off my bling in style at the shower!

Source

I'm so excited to have this weekend to celebrate with everyone! I think this will finally start to make everything feel even more real...the Stiletto nuptials are getting closer and closer. Eeeeh!

How did you prepare for your shower and bachelorette?

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP