Friday, April 24, 2009

Bridesmaids Gifts: Part 3

So, for those of you who might be following me (because, of course, I'm sure my gathering of bridesmaids gifts has left you on the edge of you set since my last installment!), so far I've shared the great clutches I'm making for my bridesmaids and the vintage hankies that will be tucked inside. That left me at a grand total of $65.11 for my 5 bridesmaids. But, of course, gifts for the bridal party wouldn't be complete without jewelry. One piece I'm really excited about are the earrings that the ladies will be wearing.

These fabulous baubles by Etsy's Precious Meshes will be worn by me. I believe I've shared them before...swoon. I just love them! Emily is working on a custom necklace for me to match these lovely earrings, and I can't wait to share the final outcome...I think it's going to be lovely!

Source: Etsy


So I wanted to find something that would be like my earrings but with a twist. I also, of course, have been focusing on wearability for the girls after the wedding - this was my ultimate goal with their dresses. In searching for jewelry, Etsy's kalliART came to the rescue! I loved the look of these wire-wrapped "pure" earrings. They're dangly and fun and coordinate with the crystal look of my earrings.

Source: Etsy


Source: Etsy

And, because I was ordering 5 pairs of these babies, kalliART even cut me a deal! Reason 1,827,302 why I love Etsy. I was able to get 5 pairs for $80 (including shipping). How fabulous! I love how these will sparkle on their ears, but they're still a great neutral piece of jewelry that can be mixed in with their daily wardrobes.

So...we're at a grand total so far of $145.11 for my 5 bridesmaids, or $29.00 a person! Woo! It's actually really fun tracking all of that, because over time you pick up something here, something there, and before you know it you've spent an outrageous amount of money. Going back through my purchases reassures me that I've not only found special little things to give the ladies, but I've managed to keep my budget in check. I still have a couple other items to share, but thus far things are looking good and I can't wait to package everything together!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP