Thursday, August 6, 2009

Umm...Church Tongue?

There's no turning back now...it looks like Mr. S and I are really going to do this thing, and it's time to get down to brass tacks...the"I do" kiss. The big one. The one all of our loved ones are going to see.

The scene from the "Wedding Singer" between Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler has been in the back of my mind for months. Remember? Drew's character Julia was engaged to that awful way-too-80s guy, and Julia's sister was getting her to practice the church kiss with Sandler's character Robbie.

Source

Not ringing a bell? Don't worry, you can watch the scene and get up to speed - I'll wait for you.



This scene always makes me worry that there's more to the kiss than just a kiss and that I should be concerned about appropriate "church tongue." I'm not really a pda type of girl, so having everyone look on as we seal the deal is a tad nervewracking for me.

Fortunately, Mr. S and I practiced the church kiss last night and it seems we are on agreement as to what works. And, as far as wedding planning goes, this was by far one of the more enjoyable projects!

Did you pratice your "I do" lip lock before the big day, or did you leave it up to chance?

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP