Friday, August 14, 2009

Where to Place My Words of Love

For month's I've been hiding the gift that I'll give Mr. S on the wedding day. I'll tell you what it is after the wedding, but to give you a couple of hints, it is photography-related and very popular right now! Since he's a photographer I don't want to mention it and chance him finding it when searching about this "thing" online.

Since the gift has been squared away for so long, I've been stewing over the card that I'll write in to pour my heart out to Mr. S on the morning of our wedding. I love giving him cards and finding just the right one, and he saves them all. In fact, at my bridal shower we played a game where Sister Stiletto had asked him in secret various questions about our relationship, and I was tested to see whether our answers matched. When asked about one of my best qualities in our relationship, Mr. S said how I'm always doing thoughtful things for him, including last summer when I took a 10-day trip to Italy with my family and strategically hid cards all around our apartment for him to find while I was gone.

So...the wedding day card is very important! Am I witty, sappy or sentimental? I've scoped out some favorites from Etsy...

#1
I consider myself Mr. S's biggest fan, especially as he's growing his photography business (I'm so proud of him!!).


#2
Hmmm....is that the typewriter font we're using throughout the wedding? And, Mr. S and I did meet online...

Source

#3
I love these oversized postcards, but I don't love that there wouldn't be an envelope to keep my lovey-dovey messages for Mr. S's eyes only.

Source

#4
How fun would it be to have this card personalized with our names and wedding date? I love it! But, hand cut designs like this don't come cheap...

Source

#5
This one is sweet....

Source


#6
I think this one is so fun! I could spread my messages out to each of the five mini cards.


Source

Source

These cards range anywhere from $4 to $13.00, so I also have to decide just how much I can invest in a card, no matter how fabulously clever/creative/special it may be. Oh, decisions!

So, ladies and gents - do you have a favorite of the 6 listed above, or do you have a link to share of a card that would be just perfect for this extra special love note?

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP