Monday, February 9, 2009

Just call me...Miss Stiletto!


Weddingbee has been an amazing resource for me as I've been planning my wedding - the Bees really have their act together and it's amazing to be able to track so many fabulous brides on their way to the alter!

Much to my surprise, I learned last night that Weddingbee wants ME! Who knew?! When I had decided to become a blogging bride, I quickly checked out the requirements for being a Weddingbee...so as soon as I had the minimum number of posts required to be considered a Bee, I submitted my application. And voila! I'm now a Bee.

I'm so excited to be able to share my ideas and planning over the coming months and to do so as Miss Stiletto. Although, when the hubby-to-be helped me decide on which name to choose, I don't think he considered the fact that he would then be known as Mr. Stiletto - ha!


Engagement Day 1: Little did I know how much planning was ahead of me...

We've gone down a winding road since we were engaged last March, and as plans have changed over and over again, the excitement about the big day has continued to thrive. I'm a lucky lady to be marrying such a fabulous man!

1 comments:

wed in the white city February 9, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

congrats!!! it is hard to become a bee. looking forward to reading your posts on there!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP