Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Toasting Flutes - Love 'em or Leave 'em?

Does the list of things to buy for a wedding ever end? It seems like for every 1 thing I check off of my list, 3 more things get added on.


I've had my mind on so many of the big picture items for the reception, I've not been thinking about a lot of the little details. Do I need toasting flutes? Will people judge me if I don't have them?

As I do with almost all of my other wedding decisions, I turned to Etsy this morning to help me decide. If I find something I love on Etsy, my decision is usually made for me as to whether or not it's a necessity.

I love these flutes with this fabulous swirl pattern and Swarovski crystals - only $25 for the pair from Etsy's Delightful Finds.

Source: Etsy

Or, what about this set of toasting flutes and cake knife and server for $45 from Etsy's Twisted for Joy? It looks like I could have the beading custom done to match my colors...and it would also solve the pesky problem of not having my cafe knife and server...because, heaven forbid I don't have something special for the 30 blissful seconds I will have of cutting my cake and then smearing it all over S's face.

Source: Etsy

Oh, decisions, decisions. When will the madness end? That's right...September 20th...when I'm sitting on a beach in Aruba!

1 comments:

tina February 5, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

I had the same debate. I had bagged all of these little things. Then, I decided to make my own at the last minute. Because my DOC kept refilling my glass, I ended up carrying it around for the entire cocktail party. Now that I have my photos back, I'm so glad that I did. We look much cooler carrying around our retro saucers instead of drinking glasses or beer bottles. I broke one of the lovely crystal saucers that I was going to use, so I ended up using sturdy ones from Crate & Barrel. The project was less than $15.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP