Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exactly Like Heaven

Finding the right music has been a struggle, from the recessional to the first dance and beyond. We want the music to reflect our style and to be the right fit. However, I didn't want to spend a great amount of time and energy finding the song that the bridal party will walk down to.

In all of the weddings I've been to since I started planning my own, I cannot remember the song anyone has used for the bridal party entrance, whether they were traditional or more modern ceremonies. Absolutely nothing has stuck in my mind. So, rather than overthink this one, when Mr. S and I hit upon something that we both loved, it was chosen without a second thought.

I know many couples out there have gravitated toward the Vitamin String Quartet for their beautiful instrumental covers of popular songs. Their cover of The Cure's "Just Like Heaven" is absolutely perfect. It's beautifully done and will be a perfect fit on the day. This decision is absolutely set!



Have you used Vitamin String Quartet in your ceremony music?

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP