Saturday, June 20, 2009

Google Has Nothin' on This Map

Miss Bruschetta just posted her fabulous Philadelphia map created by the ever-so-talented Miss Snapdragon of Pantomime Papers, more familiarly known as Heather. As soon as I saw Miss Bruschetta's post I couldn't wait to share my map too, but I'm not prepared to show the full enchilada! Plans are in place to use this map as a fun insert in our wedding invitations, so you'll see the map in full when everything is printed and ready to go.

Both Mr. S and I were blown away by Heather's work - I had thought it would be fun to have a cute map, but when we saw what Heather had created I realized that this will most definitely be one of my most favorite keepsakes from the wedding. I can't wait to frame a copy!

So here's a sneak peak of our whimsical Oak Park map - complete with some Frank Lloyd Wright influences and a whole lotta sights to see.

Source: Pantomime Papers

Stay tuned for the whole map and to find out how we're going to use it in our invitations as a special touch for our guests.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

I LOVE this.

Eeee!

I have a couple friends who work at the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum so I may have to pass this amazingness along.

Best Wishes!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP