Thursday, June 25, 2009

Steve on Elizabeth Anne Designs!

Why am I beaming from ear-to-ear today? Steve was featured today on Elizabeth Anne Designs!



The site featured a recent engagement session Steve shot in San Francisco earlier this month with a fabulous couple, Amanda and Matt! While I get no glory for the day, I was on the sidelines carrying camera gear and Amanda's purse. It was so much fun to watch Steve work and then getting to weigh in on favorites when he started the editing process. It was a fun day and such a great couple to get to know - I wish I could be there for their wedding later this summer!

Check out more of Steve's work at Steve Koo Photography.

2 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs June 25, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

ok i totally didn't put 2 and 2 together until just now. that's so fun that steve is your fiance!

Laura June 25, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Yep, he's my much better half :)

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP